Absence makes the heart grow fonder??

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.29



I have been on blogger hiatus for a few days.  I have several other things going on in my life and consequently, I have not been blogging.

I have spent some time working on a Teresa Collins kit that I started at the Circle Crop in Atlanta.  I have also invested a great deal of time in my house.  I have been moving and organizing different aspects, especially in creating a "wedding" storage area, space in the office for my new elliptical machine, and sorting through my closet.  This final item is because I have viewed far too much of Stacy and Clinton on What Not to Wear (one of my three favorite shows on TLC).


I assembled a set of shelves and placed them in the garage to catch all of the wedding odds and ends.  Right now they are holding candle holders, antique glass and linens, as well as samples.

I have to move the DVD production area out of the floor in the office, along with moving a pile of "stuff" that needs disposition, and that will create room for my elliptical machine.  I asked for the elliptical for my birthday.  I explained to my husband that though the machine was pricey, the long term cost of a heart attack would be worse.  He agreed and the elliptical is mine!!


And regarding my closet, my review of the Stacy and Clinton rules, as they apply to me, indicates that I probably need to be more risky with my wardrobe.  Also, I really think they would hate my scrapping/blogging wardrobe - my at home wear consists of sleep pants and tee or sweatpants, a tee and hoody.  But in my defense, I never venture beyond my own yard in sleep pants or sweat pants.  I only wear WNTW approved items when I go out in public!!  But watching the show has caused me to look at my closet and remove that which has not been on my body in over a year or more.  Purging and donating feels good and I like the new found space in the walk in closet.... And if this post inspires you to do a bit of spring cleaning - don't forget to go through your shoes!!


In the interest of guilt and photos, I have posted a few of the layouts in my Las Vegas book which had not previously been shared. The first three double page layouts were created using photos from Madame Tussaud's.  We had so much fun there.  Above is my attempt at a mosiac layout.  And I did manage to use the leftover vouchers in the mosiac.  And below is the last page of the book.  We were unhappy to be leaving Vegas, but also tired!


I will get back to blogging and crafting so don't give up on me.  Right now I am just taking care of in house business and mental wellness!!


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket