BODY-ACHE and SORE

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 18.48



ohmygodness.

both of my legs and hands are so SORE and ACHE and PAIN and I already can't think of any word to descript my pain now =___= ....

I feel so freaking tired now.
last night I'm a good girl which sleep at 11am :)
and today I woke up at 6am due to I have class in this early morning!

Today is Language and Communication for Business and Commerce class.
The class is so freaking bored and ...
everything was learned before in Communication Skills and Academic Skills.

went out at 6.45am and reached home at 10.25am :)
not too bad.
because my class started at 8 and end at 9.30.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well,
yesterday had a great day with Kevin.
Accompany him as yesterday is his BIRTHDAY! :)

and THANK YOU so much for the STITCH !!
it is SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
and I'm glad that you like the present too!

Best Friend Forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

tomorrow tutorial for Financial Planning start at 12 and end up at 12.50 -.-
after that,
6-7.50pm Lecture for Financial Planning.

I don't feel good at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


So freaking sleepy right now.

and,

my body , legs , hand....

too pain , too sore , too ache , too TIRED!

I might get a nap afterwords!


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Need to do some revision today ................

but I'm tired.







0 komentar
Photobucket