Hello, Sunday :)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 22.46


Well,

it's Sunday again.

I just realised that last night I didn't sleep well again. :/
I got abit headache now :/

anyway,
I keep all the clothes from garden,
ironed all the clothes,
washed my clothes,
hang all the clothes out to the garden.

Everything that I did today is about
CLOTHES.
lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,
Tomorrow need to go Brisbane for lots of things :/

Celebrate my friend's birthday,
need to buy my printer ink cartridge,
go to QIBT for the form things,
go to Nathan Griffith campus to buy my text books.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
all the text books are so FREAKING horrible expensive.
every text book around AUD$130.

ishhhhhhhh,
but I still need to buy them. :/

Reasons that I used to persuade myself to buy text book are :
- I need them for class (lecture and tutor)
- I need them to revision for the ... assignment, mid-sem exam, final exam
- I need new edition books for more new information.

well,
what I aiming for this semester.
which is my degree year 2 , sem 1 is ..

HIGH DISTINCTION & DISTINCTION

I hope to get them in all my 4 subjects this semester.
I will try my BEST to achieve them,
so that,
I'm not wasting money on buying text books!
lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well,
first week's content for all courses is quite new to me.

5901LAL - Language and Communication for Business and Commerce
This one is not too hard,
and we had an exam in the tutorial and I'm not really satisfy with the result.
Need to work hard.

2102AFE - Financial Accounting
I thought it's about accounting and well, it is.
but there's nothing about calculation,
everything is need to be memorise.
first week = AASB, ASIC, ASX, FRC and lots of other content :/
know nothing about them.

2105AFE - Introduction to Business Law
uhhhh,
the lecture didn't teach anything in this week.
although there's 3 chapters in the lecture note.
what he tell us was,
"go home and listen to podcast."
Law, everything memorised as well.

2201AFE - Corporate Finance
This one not that bad,
because this is the course that calculating figures. :)
at least I wont fall asleep when I'm trying to memorise them -.-
the lecture briefly talk about all the basic accounting things in this lecture.
(which was everything (13weeks) I had learn in Principle Account when I'm in Diploma.)
first week for this was easy,
but I don't think start from week 2 will be same like this.
Taxes , taxes and taxes are coming soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

need to do some revision tomorrow night when I bought all the text books.


Claire, Jiayou :)









0 komentar
Photobucket