Magnolia-licious DT sketch challenge for March

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 19.27



Hi everybody! I'm a little tardy posting my sketch challenge for the Magnolia-licious Design Team sketch challenge for March.  This month, the hostess with the mostest is the wickedly talented Janny! She has given us a recipe challenge with a twist! It's to make a frame card/project  using at least one each of the following items:
Magnolia image
ribbon/trim
flower
pearls/bling

Fun stuff, huh?? I used one of those cheap frames available at Michael's and painted it white. I then covered it in Magnolia paper from the Bon Voyage collection from Magnolia-licious. I had a lot of fun making this one. :)


I used various cuts from my Cricut to set the scene for this adorable Tilda from the brand new Butterfly Dreams collection. Some of these stamps are still in stock and available over at Magnolia-licious, so hurry over to grab them now!! Along with her, I used #406 Little Birds#421 sun, and the swirls are a Magnolia Doohickey die.


Tilda is colored with Copic markers and I cut the basket out of her hand cause I just didn't think she needed it in this little scene. The fence, tree, and flowers were all cut with my Cricut Expression using my Gypsy. The only cartridge that I can remember is the Create a Critter. Sorry, if you need to know where the tree and fence came from, just send me an email and I'll figure it out for you.  I sure hope you pop over to Magnolia-licious Highlites to check out all the details, see the rest of the talented DT creations, and then join us in the challenge! Thnks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!! Hugs!!


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket