OH. It's week 5.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 18.29


Time to study, MsClaire.


If you wish to go back Penang, Malaysia end of November this year.

Then you need to start study.

No more playing and everything.


NO FAIL IS ALLOW IN MY DICTIONARY.


well, I'm not greedy in my Bachelor of Degree year 2.

I'm not aiming for a High Distinction or even a Distinction.

A CREDIT WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR ME.

Past 2 hours in the library since 9.30am finished the 5901LAL lecture.

been studying and doing the Financial Accounting homework.

I feel so sucks right now.

It's only contain one chapter in last week,


but I study like a crab -.-


P/s : well, last week the lecture canceled the lecture due to her knee got accident? perhaps.

I don't care what -.-

I need to finish last week lecture and homework befor I can go home ...

because I knew that, I wont be studying at home. =_______=...


well, Financial Accounting's mid-semester exam is around the corner.

This is week 5.

and it held at week 7, 13 April 2011.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


covered with 5 weeks materials.

but I only do well in the Partnership and it's so freaking easy. (I mean only this chapter -.-)

I'M DYING FOR THE OTHER 4 WEEKS MATERIAL.

I HATE TO MEMORIZE FREAKING THEORIES.


KILLER!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!


Don't worry, I wont be mad or even insane in my entire life.

I used to be abnormal.

BUT, NOT INSANE.


time to continue -.-


SEE YA!






0 komentar
Photobucket