Papertake Weekly - Lemon Zingy with Peggy Loves Vintage

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.00



Good mornings friends! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are now having a wonderful start to the new week! I'm always happy once we've made it past Monday! LOL! Not only because we have Monday behind us, but because it's now time for a new Papertake Weekly challenge! Wow, we sure had a wonderful turnout to last weeks challenge! Thanks so much to everyone for all your participation and support! Because of you, we are #1 at Wikio again this week! YAY!!! How wonderful is that!!  So anyway, onto the new challenge! It's Pancake Day over in the UK,  so Dawny wants to see lots of lemon, or any zingy colors you want to use. And we are sposored by my fabulous sis over at Peggy Loves Vintage!  You can also visit Peggy's blog. Be sure and follow, cause she LOVES to post freebie vintage images!

Peggy's Bio:
Hi, I'm lucky enough to be a retired grandma who spends her days working with my vintage card collection.


My husband and I have shared 35 years together and we have 2 sons and a daughter and 2 glorious grandkids ages 2 and 5.

I started collecting vintage cards quite by accident. I was helping with my aunts estate sale and ran across her collection. The cards were so wonderful that I fell in love with them and have been collecting them ever since.

I love to get a new vintage scrapbook and read all about the lives and times of the individual. Some of their stories are truely inspiring.





Isn't she adorable??!! She's from Peggy Loves Vintage and is available on two different set of Cut Outs. It's in Goldilocks and the Three Bears as well as Sweet Little Girls 2. I printed her out three times. I put two on the front, one popped up from the other for dimension. I used the third on the inside by the sentiment panel. The cardstock is Bazzill and I used two different sets of Pink Petticoat papers, Gingham and Lots of Dots.



I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon is from Stamp and Create, charm is a gift,  and I used Nesties for the frame that she is standing in. Oh my gosh, I almost forgot. The doily peeking out from behind was cut with my Cricut and the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art cart. I can't believe all the fabulous cuts on this cart. It has doilies! Loooove it!! The glittered heart is by Melissa Frances. That's it for my card today! Please be sure and visit Papertake Weekly to see the rest of the fabulous creations by the amazingly talented design team! And then we'd love it if you'd join us with your zingy colored projects! You might get lucky and win a prize from Peggy Loves Vintage! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket