Sunday (◕‿◕✿)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 01.30



Yesterday finally helped him bathed :p
don't ask me why it's HIM.
it just simply because I'm a HER,
and it gonna be a HIM :]


Flower of the day !
looks pretty yea :)


I bought all this things from K-Mart this afternoon :)
A table lamp, with 2 White Colour Light Bulb :p
3 pack of chewing gum for me to pass my time in the uni!
2 little baskets which only cost A$2.00!
(I use them to put my little things :D)
and the 12 coat hanger for A$3.00!
which mean each hanger only cost A$0.25 :P


Finally hang all them up :p
Ignore those messy stuff :3


A clearer view of my clothes! :p


MSN icon showed that "I'm BUSY" :)
Love the Display Picture!
my style - abnormal all the way ! :P


3 Lights on a DESK!
well, the Pink Light is the new member :)
Just bought it this afternoon!
and it suit with the COOL LIGHT.
no more Yellowish bulb :P
*Wink!*


I love COLOURS =)
It just simply make me feel GOOD :]


Late Lunch of the day ! - DimSums that bring back by DaiYee.

Soup of the day ! - Chicken and Peanuts Soup :] Yum!






0 komentar
Photobucket