ღ Cherish everyone before it is too late. ღ

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 19.06


ღ Cherish everyone before it is too late. ღ



* "what? English again. they can understand ar?"
- wai gong can translate for wai po.
- gong gong can translate for po po.


I never see my wai gong wai po before.

I only see their photo before, in the photo album.

Wai gong is handsome and Wai po is pretty :p

I don't have a chance to live with them, talk with them, hold their hands, yum cha with them, love them.


My gong gong leave us when I'm 4,

at the age of 4, obviously, I don't even know what is the meaning of "die".

I just know everybody is gathering in a place, wearing white shirt, black pants, something pin on the arm there, everyone seems unhappy and they don't talk.


Even though 3 of them already leave us for a long time, they are still always in our heart and mind.

Because, they are part of our FAMILY.


Dear wai po and wai gong,

both of you leave this world too fast, you two even missed the chance to see mama grow up.

I'm here to tell both of you that, she is the greatest mama in the world.

She can do anything and also everything.

She is the BEST mama, not only in my heart but everyone is envy because we got such a GREAT mama.

She is hardworking, intelligent, bright, lovely, cute, honest, kind, pretty and every good things she also have.

Mama is just too kind. ツ


Dear grandpa a.k.a. Mr CHEANG Y.C.,

I bet you are a great man in some way,

for example,

you can do everything as well, you have good writing (The prettiest) in Chinese, you can also speak English, you also pro in study, perhaps? :)

You also have a VERY GOOD family background, but we just don't understand why you want to do all those things. well, I know you have your own reason

you also proof that, have a great education doesn't mean that you must do those things that you don't like.

sometimes, I'm thinking, is it you have the same horoscope with me.

Is it you're Sagittarius as well.

Sagittarius love FREEDOM and love to do things that they like. :)

although I didn't really stay with you, and I also don't know your personalities.

What I knew about you is from family's mouth. they told me what you've do when you're young.

and what I did the most in this 19 years are,

every year during the first day of Chinese New Year, we whole family will went to Kek Lok Si to pray you in the early morning.

well, you and grandma have the greatest Son as well.


He is my dad. :)

I'm so proud that I have this dad, he is a freaking PRO man in this world.

he can do anything and everything for us, The Family. ツ

He can do everything for us,

for example, he can sweep the floor, wash the clothes with washing machine and hang those clothes out, even he can cook now -_-!

There's nothing can make him feel difficult, he can learn everything just with his finger tips.

I got the BEST parents in the WORLD.

they both are soooooo PRO and GOOD.

you can never and even find someone to replace them, they already is the BEST in the world.

Don't envy us, we 3 just being the most LUCKIEST among billions of people in the whole world.

My dad is so good, and he is just too tender-hearted.

Oops, sorry. He is just tender-hearted to us, THE FAMILY.


among 4 ancestors, I have the most memories with grandma.

staying with you after you moved up to air itam and stay with us.

I remember when I'm young, you wear spectacles !!

but you're just too PRO, you don't even need to wear spectacles when you're growing old.

although you never went school to study before, but you can read so many words in Chinese!

heh. you can read all those words in the cover of those CDs and DVDs. :p

you are just a cutest grandma in this world, you always do those things to make us laugh.

Heh. I love you.

I miss your face and voice now.

I miss your steamed egg now :(

I miss your cooking now,

I miss the moment when you come out and say "ah mun, why don't go sleep yet. it's midnight already~"

I miss the moment when you walk in my room and ask me to switch off air-cond.

I miss the voice that calling us to eat rice (have meal).

I miss everything about you.

I accept the fact, I just can't used to the time without you


I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY. ♥


I will try my best to become a GREAT and GOOD people that like you all.

I want you all to be proud because of me.

so, I gonna try my best too be a people that is good as you all.


Don't envy me,
just cherish everyone in your life before it is too late and you also can do it.








0 komentar
Photobucket