Driving to Uni is SO FUN!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 03.09


as title : Driving to Uni is SO FUN!



Today is the first time I drive to University !!

well, papa is the one who drive me to Uni's. lol

This afternoon when reached uni,

just realise that ..

Today's tutorial had been CANCELLED again = = ...


well,

I did not go home -.-

I went to library and "READ" the financial accounting notes until 1.50pm.

then I go and attend an "Oral Presentation" uni's service.

need to write the University's service reflection right after I finished blogging :]


Then I attended the other tutorial at 3pm - 4pm for the cancelled tutorial.

after the class,

I went to Helensvale with my classmate for Lunch.

after that,

I drive him to Uni!

(Well, he is the one who teach me where to park my car and show me the road to the parking lot.)

Well,

I can't drive to uni normally because I don't have the parking permit.

but from this week,

I will drive to uni every Wednesday and Friday for the late lecture which start from 6pm and finish at 8pm.

after 6pm I can park in Uni for FREE and there's LOTS of parking places!


This will be more convenient for me as ...

Driving home straight from the Uni can SAVE TIME as I can reach home earlier,

and don't need to wait for the bus and drive home by car!

TIME CONSUMING!



UHHHHHHHH.

tomorrow still got business law lecture in the early morning ......

8am!!!
T_____________T

that's nightmare!!!!

horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Aww ..

Time to go and write my University's reflection essay NOW!

and then do the business law's homework = = ..............


BUH-BYE! :]








0 komentar
Photobucket