☠ I want to go back Malaysia ASAP. ☠

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 03.27


as title : ☠ I want to go back Malaysia ASAP. ☠



Today I feel so sick about life in Australia.

I'm seriously so freaking SICK with this kind of LIFE.

FML! :(


I just randomly feel so freaking sick now.

I can't even think of one word to describe my feeling now.

I can't express anything right now.


I JUST FEEL LIKE WANT TO LEAVE AUSTRALIA ASAP! ☠


This kind of feeling will leave me tomorrow, perhaps?

I seriously feel that I'm losing my way in my life. :'(

I don't know how long can I stand with this kind of life anymore.


I seriously like a Maltose towards my family.

I just can't live without them.

I'm so fed up right now.

I just can't stand with Australia's life anymore.


This kind of life is killing me day-by-day. T___________T


I don't know how am I able to get over this kind of life in the past 2 years.



Holy cow.


✿-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✿

This 2 days,

I'm thinking about my life.

I'm asking myself,


☞ Long-term Question for myself.


▷ What kind of life should I live for the next 50 years?

▷ What job should I get after I graduate and get the freaking Bachelor in Commerce and Major in Accounting from Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus?

▷ Am I going back to Malaysia, or continue to stay in Australia?


☞ Short-term Question for myself.


▷ How to get over my first semester in degree year 2? (Will be end in June.)

▷ How to continue survive in Australia until November ?

▷ What can I do in this Easter + Mid-semester vacation? (From 22 April - 29 April, Class will be continue during May)

▷What can I do in the Inter-semester vacation? (From around 27 June until 22 July)


Last Question :

HOW TO LIVE LIKE A GENIUS AND NOT A F*-ing IDIOT?


✿--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✿


I don't know.

I don't know.

I don't know.


I WISH TO KNOW.

I WISH TO KNOW.

I WISH TO KNOW.







0 komentar
Photobucket