MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Virginia Morton

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.15



I am currently studying International Business with Law at university and have an interest in pursuing a career in these fields. As a child, I used to take part in all curricular activities and have had a very practical view on life. It is my aim to accomplish all that is possible and show people that there is no such thing in life as ‘I can’t’, as I believe that it is better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all. In my spare time I work as a model for Hollister CO which has enabled me to develop a variety of skills which I may use in the later future. My talents include stage acting, at which I have had the opportunity to carry out various roles in several different productions. I am also very proud to have the ability to speak other languages, which include Spanish, Hindi, and most importantly my mother’s home language, Konkani; I am able to understand many other south Indian dialects. My ambition is to raise awareness as to the importance of education in relief of poverty as I believe that education is the foundation of future progress.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket