MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Elizabeth Greenham

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.25



For the past three years I have been hard at work on a degree in Mathemarics! However, this April, my studies will be over and my main focus is MISS UNIVERSE GB and I could not be more excited! Alongside my passion for pageantry, I am a keen dancer and I train in a variety of styles from ballet and tap, to popping and commercial street! I am also a budding violinist, and regularly rehearse with an orchestra and a band. Supporting me in all I do is my fabulous family who go to any lengths to make sure they experience every new adventure with me! My dad is Indian/Portuguese and my mum originates from England, and living in the culturally diverse society that is Britain, I would like to think of myself as a perfect representative for the entire population. This, along with my zest for life and terrible shoe habit has enabled me to feel right at home within the pageant industry and I intend to stick around. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have been presented with some amazing opportunities in my life, however none of these would be meaningful if I hadn't have been surrounded by my irreplaceable friends and I am sure they will be with me every step of the way!


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket