MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Lisa Fry

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 00.53



Hi, my name is Lisa. I’m 21-years old and I live in East-London with my partner who I’ve been with for three years. I’m proud to say that I have an edgy look and tattoos - which doesn’t make me more or less beautiful than the other girls - but I’m confident that I bring a uniqueness to this competition. I’ve been a model for the past five years. I love modelling but I also have a huge passion for animals. Over the past year I have saved enough money to enable me to do something I’ve always wanted to do. In the summer I’ll be volunteering in South Africa at an animal sanctuary belonging to the Kruger National Park. I want to represent Great Britain in the Miss Universe competition because my goals are to really make a change and winning this competition would give me a public voice and put me in a position from which these goals can realistically be achieved. I am a confident independent woman and I have the drive and ambition it takes to be a true Miss Universe.'


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk


source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket