O M G ! Sleeping Pill AH!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 16.42


As title : O M G !


I feel so energetic today!

Finally have a GREAT sleep after suffer from insomnia for such a long period! :)

Thanks for the SLEEPING PILL last night!

They really works well on me!

I have no side-effect now :)

(I don't feel drowsiness at all!)


Which mean that,

Today I'm able to find some useful journal article for my Essay and start to write them.

I can't use any word to describe my feeling now!

I just ..

FEEL GOOD!

ENERGETIC ;)


Okay,

I'm not here to support people to eat SLEEPING PILL.

and I'm not doing advertisement for SLEEPING PILL as well!

Don't take them,

they are not good to your health.


But,

I'm in a different case.

I suffer from insomnia for such a long period.

I persuade myself for a long time until I eat this FIRST sleeping pill.


Like the doctor said to me,

I need to take the pill at least one night.

To make my body back to routine and work!


Well, I have 5 assessment, assignment and exams due next week!

Seriously, I need to have this ENERGETIC feel.

I need to do all the task, need to revision for those exams.


Well,

I promise tonight I will go to bed earlier :)


and ..

I need to start find journal article for essay NOW.

and write them LATER.

then tonight I will be able to sleep EARLIER.


Tomorrow I will start to REVISE for my Financial Accounting, Business Law and Corporate Finance.


GOOD LUCK CLAIRE :)

JIA YOU CLAIRE :)

がんばって!CLAIRE :)

BONNE CHANCE CLAIRE :)







0 komentar
Photobucket