Day 13 - Noosa

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 23.00


I got up early to catch a bus to Noosa. I checked into the YHA hostel, on top of a steep driveway.

Noosa Beach

I'd been strongly recommended to see Noosa National Park, so I headed out to go there. But on the way, I got a glimpse of Noosa beach and it was packed with people! It was a lovely day, sunny and warm. Aussies love going to the beach, so they can't wait to go back as soon as the weather gets warm after winter.

Tourists turned immigrants

Walking on the streets, I ran into an older man from the Netherlands and started a conversation. A long time ago, he came to visit Queensland. He liked it, so he kept coming back for holidays for several years. He was so impressed by its weather, beauty and lifestyle that he finally decided to move here permanently with his wife.


Curious Jade

There was a Jazz festival in town, so I went to see it. I met a friendly Australia girl named Jade there. She was a university student in the arts who wants to become a designer for stage productions. She was very curious about my country, Iran. We talked at length about women's rights, fundamentalist Islam, my views on Israel, etc. But she was in town with her family so eventually her sister came to get her.


Noosa National Park

This park was so beautiful I thought to myself, "I want to live here."






Australia, you bloody beauty!






0 komentar
Photobucket