AW! i'm sick again :'(

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 07.48


Ehhs Ehhs.
i really Damn tulan the weather -.-"
i tulan the stupid dust storm ..
make me sick!!!!
walao eh,
today presentation KILLS me =.="
i so nervous sia ~ >___<""
but but,
i got 37 out of 40 marks :D
(Claps Claps :P)
and the digital divide (essay one)
i got 48 out of 60 marks >.<""~~
the lecture say i very confidence and pronouns very good.
but i feeling like ...
i scare until shivering liaos =.="
knn..
my 1st time PRESENTATION gone liao!
but hor.
today excel d exam..
i'm the first one who finish the exam then i go out liao..
you know why i go out so fast?
because i go to VOMIT =.="
diu.. knn leh!
i really hate the dust storm ..
make me headache, vomit, allergy, cough until like knn, flu & sorethroat =.="
Lols .
kinda weird sia.
but the orange sky is really nice if without the DUST! =.=''
54 days of blogging.
101 days been in AUSTRALIA.
Count Down :
64 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!<3






0 komentar
Photobucket