THE 3 DAYS in PENANG

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 07.14


The day before reach Penang,

I'd enjoyed my day during this day,

because i wake up at 10am as usual,

and then i'd watched movie for whole day.

Lol. HAHAHAHAHA @__@ ...

i'd watch “我家有个狐仙大人”,

an animation that from Japan :D

when i watched until 3pm ++ ,

i'd been to Nap for awhile,

i Nap from 3pm++ until 5.00pm :)

After that,

i double checked all my luggage and bags.

and then i confirmed all my things,

passport, air ticket, the key for the lock of the luggage and others :D

i'd leave home at around 7.40pm with DaiYee.

she fetched me to Brisbane Airport from her house.

(Gold Coast house -> Brisbane AirPort.)

it takes around 1 hour + ,

i reached Brisbane Airport at around 8 something.

(i'd sure that before 9 in the night :D)



This day is the first time I been to airport by myself.

(because DaiYee been to find car park)

This day is the first time I checked in by myself,

I filled in all the paper by myself,

This is also the first time I come back to Penang by myself.



after i checked in,

and then i've been into the Duty Free Shop place.

i'd bought a nice cup HOT CHOCOLATE from The Coffee Club.

i drink my Hot Chocolate and talking to my family :)

i'd phoned back to M'sia house phone (the land line),

i'd phoned my gugu and my sister as well :)

after that,

i also phoned my friend and talk to him for awhile.

When the time reached 10.55pm,

it starting to Boarding :)

and i get my window sit ^^

(i love window sit very much,

although is in the night and can't see anything out there.)

The best thing was,

there's nobody sit beside my seat :D

i love this very much XD"

and then i feel that my 8 hours ++ flight feel very comfortable,

because when i sleep on the plane,

i put my leg on the seat beside me and it became a bed! :)

i reached KL in the morning of 5am (Malaysia Time.)

and i wait until Boarding at 7.10am,

and the plane fly when 7.45am :)

I keep on playing my NDS and ..

enjoying my music with my iPod while still in the KL's airport c:

i reached Penang at 8.25am,

and i go get my luggage by myself :)



The first day in Penang,

once reached Penang,

i saw my Brother, Mummy, Daddy and Grandmother:D

i miss them so much!

but, when they saw me,

all say me black ki,

say my hair so ang mo ki,

say i very ang mo ki -.-"

(eventhough all those resident who stay at my house here d also say so)

we'd been to "Kuta Bali" to eat DimSum :)

after that once we reached home and i opened my luggage,

it scared my parents.

Lol!

because my luggage were full with CHOCOLATES and COOKIES and SOUVENiOUR!

Lol. 21kgs of them and my hand luggage got Macadamia Nuts -.-"

after that,

i seperate everything into package,

because too many things liao laaaaa. -.-"

after that,

played 1 round of UNO STACKS with my parents and brother :)

when 11am +,

my SISTER come and fetch me for the straightening and hair cut :D

been to there for many hours >.

and my "butt" really freaking pain because of SIT TOO MUCH!

(in the aeroplane and straightening -.- almost half day sitting ._.)

after that,

reached home at around 4pm,

then we'd been to have SEAFOOD as dinner with Aunty and Uncle that from UK.

After ate the dinner,

me, my brother and sister,

we 3 been to Queens bay for shopping :D

and finally i bought my RED RED!

(but, unfortunately, it's not Converse d..

because the salesman said that,

there's no more 7 d shoe d T.T left 5 (so small how to wear T__T)

and at last,

i bought my RED RED in Adidas.

and this is also the first time i bought Adidas's shoes. :D)



The second day in Penang,

Awesome,

i wake up with a terrible headache,

i think because of din really sleep well.

but i still can CONTINUE with my day,

because i don't want to waste every single minute in Penang.!

and i woke up at 10am!

and then after brush teeth, wash face, bath and change clothes,

my brother fetch me go to Prangin Mall :D

and i bought alot of things when in Prangin Mall. :)

and the most important thing is,

i saw my DEAR! kino :D

Singling dear <3

hahahhahahas!

i know her since i'm in standard 2 (Primary School)

until now! ~ ^^

and then we talked and chatted for a long time! 

after that i met the other friend (my brother's friend)

Hees.

Tokie Dokie!

it quite nice that can saw 2 friends in a day. :)

(i saw others, but not really "good" with them, so din chat LO!)

after that,

i suddenly feel that wanna eat ESSO there d mee goreng,

mana tahu, DIN OPEN!

then i tell my korkor that i wanna eat Curry Mee,

mana tahu, DIN OPEN AGAIN!

then i say, suak liao.

Let's eat LAKSA,

WHO KNOWS that, DIN OPEN AGAIN T___T...

then suak liao,

we two go home d time,

we played Wii!

i really addicted to Wii very much,

SO NICE and GOOD :)

after eating dinner with family at home,

my headache is really too TERRIBLE,

then i'd been to sleep with 2 panadols -.-"



The third day in Penang,

i woke up at 5 in the morning!

when i wake up,

as usual i will take up my handphone to see the time,

i saw "7.03am"

Lols.

i knew that is Australia time -_- ..

that's why i suddenly feel that i really very Aussie time now -_-..

after wake up,

i'd my breakfast with my parents, brother and grandmother at home ^^

and then played game for awhile~

after that,

me, korkor and jiejie been to

Batu Lanchang had our lunch with Gugu and JitPeng jiejie.

(today i only knew that, that place called Batu Lanchang. Lol!)

after had our lunch,

me, kor kor and jie jie had been to Gurney and

we've been to see Clothes and Check for their handphone problem :)

once reached home,

i continue played Wii with my korkor until 7pm.

HAHAHAHAHA @___@ ...

and then we'd been to Long Bui makan our dinner at the Junction.

LOL! (the "fish head" bee hun)

HAHAHAHA -.-"

after ate our dinner,

daddy fetched mummy and grandma back to home first,

after that,

gugu and jitpeng jiejie had fetched me, korkor and jie jie to Pasar Malam that

at the Farlim there d.

The Pasar Malam really very Horrible.

it FILLED UP with HUMAN -.-"

after finished the WALK in Pasar Malam..

we'd been to Farlim. KFC :D

and then we wait for gugu to fetched us back home~

Wow.

today i wrote all these 3 days in few hours. Lol!



Hees,

now i'm going to play game with my korkor .

See yas,

people :)



CHEERS.










0 komentar
Photobucket