6.23am now -.-

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.20


First thing that I want to say is,
Sorry, PP.!
I going to write her again -_- ...
You will understand after you finish look at my post.

Just now I wake up at 4.13am,
not because of my alarm clock,
but DAIYEE.
Zzzzzz.

She keep ping ping piang piang piang in the kitchen.
-____________- ...
and then piang until 5am d time,
her bathroom eh sound continue .....

Last night I sleep at 11.20+,
and then what she told me is out at 6.40am,
Then this morning,
5.40am I drive her out -_-

I reached home at 6.05am just now,
actually I can continue sleep,
but I choose not going to sleep :/
because I will get headache if I sleep now and wake up at 7.45am,
Hmm,
cause later I need to out at 9am,
going to get the 9.34am train to my friend's house
for the Marketing group meeting =(

Suan liao la,
tonight sleep earlier ba :/

Oh yea,
as usual,
she threw a lot of things to me again.
call me do a lot of things again and again.

*SIGH*







0 komentar
Photobucket