Happy Birthday, My Precious Daddy ♥

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.55


Hello, Mr Cheang Kar Foo :P


I just want to say :

Happy Birthday, My Precious Daddy

************************************************

YAY,

Happy Birthday to YOU,
Happy Birthday to YOU,
Happy Birthday to PAPA!
Happy Birthday to YOU.!

My Precious Papa, I wish you could get everything you want! :)

**************************************************************

Teehee,

without you and MAMA, our family won't be complete.

I mean,

without anyone in our FAMILY, it wont be complete like now :)

We do have argue all the time,

but I know this is the SPECIAL way to improve our family's feeling.

We all got our own speciality in this house.

****************************************************************

I love everyone at home,

I cherish every moment that spend with you all ♥

Cherish,

is a simple word and easy to read it out,

but it mean a lot to me,

Cherish,

is using a pure/innocent heart to fulfil it into your own world.

And,

YOU ALL are my entire world and life.

YOU ALL provide me a healthy and BLISSFUL environment to grow up.

*********************************************************************

Hmm,

seems like abit out of topic :P

My Mr PRECIOUS daddy,

don't jealous yea :P

next time during their birthday,

I wrote like this as well ~ haha!

******************************************************

Time Flies,

Papa, you turning into 56 by tomorrow!

It's time for you to relax and enjoy yourself,

Me, Jiejie and Korkor will guai guai d :)

I promise you,

I wont let you worry and DOWN :)!

because I'm your PRECIOUS as well :D!

**********************************************

Papa and Mama,

don't strain yourself,

is time for us to take care you both

although I'm still studying and not yet start working,

or even can say that,

I never work before.

Things that I could do is,

I care you both,

I care what you both think,

I worry when either of you feeling sick,

I just caring you like you both caring me all the time as well :)

although it's just a tiny part if compare to what you both gave to us,

but I will try my best to give the best things to you both when I start working. :)

***************************************************************

I miss home while I typing this post,

I miss YOU (Mr.Precious),

I miss YOU (Mrs.Precious),

I miss YOU (My tiny little PRECIOUS grandma),

I miss YOU (My cute PRECIOUS gugu),

I miss YOU (My gorgeous PRECIOUS Jiejie),

I miss YOU (My triple P Korkor )

::Triple P stand for ~ PP Precious JianJian :P

*********************************************************

49 days to go :)

I can hold you all's hand :)

I can get back to the place that I belong to :)

I can listen to you all.

I can see you all.

and I seriously missing you all



It's 12am in Australia now.

Daddy, Happy Birthday.

I will love you and home more than everything :)







0 komentar
Photobucket