Farah Khan loves TV

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 11.45


She says 90 per cent of her popularity is because of TV

Choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan, who hosts celebrity chat show Tere Mere Beach Mein, says she owes 90 per cent of her popularity to the small screen.

"Small screen is not small any longer. I think it's a larger medium than cinema because even though a village may not have a cinema hall, the people might still have a TV set. I think if I have become a popular figure, it’s almost 90 per cent because of my presence on television," said Farah.

The filmmaker, who has directed movies like Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om, says although she enjoys working for TV, she doesn't like getting decked up for it.

"I really enjoy television. The only part I don't enjoy is doing my make-up and hair and sitting for hours and I also don't like looking fat on TV. Other than that, I like everything about it," she said.

Farah was earlier seen as a judge on shows like Nach Baliye, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa and Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.


Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket