TODAY SO EARLY!!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.58


GoodMorning!! @@"
First time wake up so early (without sch) ...
i wake up at 7.30am..
LOLS!!
Miracle. XD"
I got no idea,
i need to wake up so early to do my essay...
nvm..
BUSY LIFE.
UNI LIFE -.-"
-Continue my articles and write a thousand words essay-
God, just let me get out from this SUFFERING = =
Yesterday sleep so early.
i sleep at 10.30pm..
LOLs..
that's why i can wake up at 7.30am
(dai yee not yet back then i wake up d XD")
because last night i get hypnosis by those 4 articles.
when i look at them...
i starting sleepy..
ZzZzzZZzz..
Lols.
nvm, i will continue study now -.-"
WITHOUT GETTING HYPNOSIS TODAY!!!!!
GAMBATEHHHHH~~~~
37th days of blogging.
83nd days been in AUSTRALIA.
Count Down :
8 days more DADDY is coming to AUSTRALIA.
82 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!<3






0 komentar
Photobucket