New Hobby =)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.02


DEAREST FAMILY MEMBERS,



You all should be happy when see this :)


Long time never talk to you all since the new business had start.


I miss you all <3


Hahahaha,


I love to talked with you all.


Of course. :P


And then,


I started my Holiday.


Don't worry about what am I going to do~


Beside go to Brisbane find my friends,


I got a NEW HOBBY.


Which is,


I AM IN LOVE WITH


CUPCAKES.!


I started to search all the recipe through internet~


and then today I went to "BORDERS" to look for recipe books.!
(a book shop, queensbay also have ^^)


This time when I back to Penang,


I will make CUPCAKES for you all <3.!


as you all knew that,


I love CUTE stuff :)


I also need to learn how to cook as well.!


because all of you are GOOD COOKS.!


GRANDMA


MAMA


PAPA


KORKOR


JIEJIE


GUGU


all of you are GOOD COOK and you all can cook well.


Now is the time for me to learn HOW TO COOK.!


Hahahahahhaha.


I will TRY MY BEST on this new hobby.


hope it will LAST LONG :P


FROM,


LOVES CLAIRE <3






0 komentar
Photobucket