3 Clovers Thursday Challenge

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.00


EDIT: A big thanks to Enfys! She let me know that this stamp is an Alota stamp. Just click here. Thanks for your help Enfys!!

It's Thursday and time for another challenge over at Three Clovers Designs! This week, Kerry's challenge is to create a birthday card using purple and glitter to celebrate her birthday on April 1st. Happy early birthday Kerry!! This was fun cause I just never use the color purple. Don't know why cause I really like the softer shades of it, in fact I really love lavender.

Anyway, I had this cute little image in my stash that I got from Dawny P (check out her blog), so I have no idea who it's by. Sorry! The DP is Basic Grey and the cardstock is Bazzill. The stamp is colored with my Copic markers, and I stickled her little coat for the glitter.

Added some wired silk ribbon along with a Prima flower and a Making Memories brad, and that just about completes this card. Please be sure and visit Three Clovers Designs to check out what the rest of the Inspiration Team created for this challenge. And then we'd love it if you'd grab your purple paper and glitter and play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! It's almost Friday!!! HUGS!



Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket