29 May 2010.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 07.33


Not a bad day.

but not a good day?
rofl.

the exam was cancelled when I reached school.
due to the whole school d computer crashed.
I used an hour 20 minutes to go school and spend 10 minutes to
get into the exam lab and answer the 2 short answer question :/
not that bad.
after that I go home again.
rofl.
this is the sucks things.

Dinner at Aunty Sharon's house.
there's 9 person include me for today's dinner.
lovely dinner.
seriously :)
Malaysian feeling foods , home sweet.
miss mama's food. xoxo

their conversation make me have weird feeling.
they all talking about some medical things.
(midwives. bla bla bla.)
seriously,
one of the aunty told me,
"Claire, you get into the wrong field,
you should choose medical field instead of Accountancy."
yea,
last time when I heard this,
maybe I will just right ear in, left ear out.

this time,
I think about it.
seriously,
what if I'm going to science stream instead of arts stream?
everything will change?
yea, absolutely.

but no matter what.
I never regret on what I chose and what I'd did.
The only thing that I can do is,
work harder,
(I know it's funny from my mouth to say this.)
but I will try my best to do it :)!

seriously,
life is in our hand, you are the one who control your life.
obviously, not your life control you.

xoxo.






0 komentar
Photobucket