CELEB TWEETS: Preity's smiling, SRK doing double shifts‎

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.57


Your regular dose of celeb tweets!


Priyanka Chopra
Yay!!Finally got a replacement for my drowned phone!!A gorgeous gold N 97! Thanx team nokia!!Now I can finally return my friends phone!phew!

Sonam Kapoor
LANDED in MUMBAI city!!! My home... I love u..

Sussanne Roshan
Wakin up to a breezy beautiful monsoon morning..just love mumbai most in this season, no matter where we go nothin like home..mumbai rockz!

Preity Zinta
Saw Tere Bin Ladin & LOVED IT ! An absolutely original story & genuinely funny film! Guys its a must see! Indian cinema is rocking! He he !

Lara Dutta
Other than that, am busy, am happy, am tired & am having a blast! life has its share of challenges but they just make the ride more exciting

Riya Sen
I mean be as sexy as u want to be .. Its a free world ! Don't care bout judgements .. Everyone has an opinion .. Most are good !

Shahid Kapoor
Morning all heading to the air base in my G suit .... 4 tornados to be used for shoot today !!

Shah Rukh Khan
long day at work...shooting double shifts on same film on an outdoor.never done this before. one way to tire urself to avoid lonliness.

Salman Khan
Arre kyu tweet kar rahe ho? Bola na, so jaao, humare time zone me so jaao, wagaira wagaira time zone me kaam karo, in english

Bipasha Basu
GM! Yesterday in bangkok saw lot of affected blds post the RED SHIRT RIOTS.Its such a tourist hub cnt imagine so much violence here also.

Uday Chopra
Sorry for not tweeting all this time...thoughts are escaping me...if I manage to hold on to them I will be back...so long!

Arshad Warsi
Gd mrng ppl of the wrld... Have a good week people...

Madhur Bhandarkar
"One of the greatest problems that money creates is that you never know whether you are loved or your money is loved."

Ayesha Takia Azmi
Farhan has been lighting OUDH (agar wood) in the house!!smells devine!!if only v cud send smell tweets id send it 2 all of u!!hahahahahah!

Payal Rohatgi
Well good morning. Self realisation biggest honesty to ones own self. I realise and I change. Gonna get keratin treatment for my hair today.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket