-_-"!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 18.55


Yea,

when I wake up,
i told myself that

"Today gonna be a good good day :)

(because last night i slep at 10.30pm and wake up at 8.30am)
so long never sleep so long and also so EARLY.

who knows?
When I driving out to train station at 10.30am,
I still feel so good~

and the things happened.

I start feeling intranquil when I'm driving on the way to train station.
I really forget to bring my purse -______-"!
what to do?

DRIVE HOME AND GET IT FOR SURE!

I don't want to get a risk in Australia.
things that most important inside my purse are :

1st place : my driving license
(I need to drive -_-"!)

2nd place : my student id card
(I'm using concession card, if there's people come and check and I can't even proof I'm a concession with my student id card, It gonna on the spot fine you $200 -_-"! I drive home and get better)

3rd place : my bank card/money
(I can survive without money, cause today I got bring bread to school. LOL! even if I don't I still can borrow from friend. although I knew that I wont do it.)

today class start at 3.30 until 7.30 (Employment Relations class)
I go school earlier for my assignment.
I seriously can't concentrate at home -.-
I can't do things (i mean doing school things like homework, assignment) with YELLOW LIGHT!
seriously CAN'T!

20 minutes to go for me to reach SouthBank.

seriously hope everything that after i forget to bring my purse can be fine and alright.
:)








0 komentar
Photobucket