My Magic Green Hat

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.41


This is probably an old one, but it just came in our email, and I had never seen it before. I don’t know where it originated, but thanks to JP2 for forwarding it:

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my Magic Green Hat. When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.

I guess they decided that they weren’t that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here’s the hat:


Magic hat

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

If you live in Texas, it might cut your wait time at the grocery store.

But…don’t try it at McDonald’s. The whole crew took off and left out the back door and l never got my order!






0 komentar
Photobucket