First time in 3 years.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 20.49


I got my first appointment to consult the doctor at 11.15am this morning.


it pretty "COOL" the doctor put a stick and stuck it into my ear.

and HOLY S. It was freaking HORRIBLE!

and .. = =..

I still half deaf and cough like a cow now.

well, I forgot the get the medical certificate from the doctor,

then i need to stay in the library to wait their call. = = ...


and the "Coolest" thing was.

I don't even sure that I can get the medical certificate or not. - -..


Well, still waiting them to give me a call about go to the health center and pick the medical certificate up.

I still need to go pharmacy to get all those medicine later.

If they don't phone me until 2.15pm.


I'm going home and buy the 2 kind of medicine while I'm on the way driving home.

Keep raining for the day.


The rain is like never end.


Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.



So cold.






0 komentar
Photobucket