8/5/08 New Zealand

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.53


Hi all,
Less than a week ago when I heard that Oceanswach (which is an environmental/ humanitarian/ aid organization, were looking for people to crew on there boats this season I jumped at the chance as I am desperate for as much sailing experience as possible. Here I am in New Zealand! For the last few days I`v been working to get the boat (Magic Roundabout) ready for sea with the other crew; James, Mel and the Skipper, Chris. Working in the cold and rain of New Zealand (lol!) is something new but I`m learning loads already. We plan to leave mid next week, weather permitting and head for Port Villa, Vanuatu. The trip should take about ten days. Cant wait!!
Jessica


Have a look at the oceanwach website; www.oceanswatch.org






0 komentar