Next update..I know I am slow...

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.26


...but its too much going on here :-P

Anyways here we go :


B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b- day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so egocentric- I really am- there is nothing better than being in the centre of everything and all the attention you get! It happens at least once a year to me- on the day I get actually one day older... Went to Bavaria on Thursday... We overslept again (naturally) so I had like 2 hours to pack and get all my (done!) laundry together- take a shower and stuff..and anyone who knows me, will remember that I am extremly chaotic (= it takes a whole day for me to get ready)... I arrived @ my secondo hometown in the afternoon (ICE delayed) with the very first surprise waiting for me : Ulla did not work til Monday, so we kinda had four whole days for us! Majah! We got ourselves some sixpacks and started simply drinking on their balcony ..Abi went lavorare after eight so we had a chilly girls' eve! Was awesome- especially since we both fell asleep be4 23 :-P I am really getting old!

Friday was rough- I kept repeating everyone (= playing on their nerves), that this was my last day as a 21 year old ..we went shopping a bit with Ullchen, and than started simply a bash at their home, which was magnificent- totally splendid :-P It 's been a long time, since I had THAT much fun :-) (haha mainly due to Ser's corking rap and Bora's ENTON ENTON hahaha...and naturally Alex and Sedusch dancing Flamenco.. hrrr) at punto 12 am Kadusch came in with a teddy-flower (looks like Enton!!!) and a present (I love gifts, oh my how much I LOVE THEM!!!!!!)...I got the coolest gift from them - a brand new Italy Jersey- just in time before the ECH!!!! I was so flabbergasted! You cannot imagine!!!! Well than we started drinking Absolut and went together to a certain club...called MAD.... well went to bed at 5 or so ;-)

Birthday was cool, I was kinda either talking on the phone or reading/ replying text messages ;-) not bad.. and this is the moment, where I have to thank you ALL very much for your wishes!!!!!!!

A propos 17th- Fady did not win DSDS (German "Idol") :-((((((. Unfair and bitter!!!! ;-( WHY???????!!!!!!! Anyways...on Sunday after yet another rough loooong night went to Mena and Wolfi for their B-day dinner. Oh Lord, maybe I did really overstrain my stomache, but it was so good... I am sure I am gonna dream about this food for ages! (especially since my cooking skills are below zero..totally negative!). Kadusch had too much Rossbacher (lecka!)....Ulla too much food and I was totally exhausted... and mind had to catch the early train at four something...well I even made it, but : the train started BURNING!!!!!!! (haha and I accidentally stumbled upon my today's horoscope, which says- that I am gonna breathe bad air today! Stunning!) ... so I arrived in Wuerzburg with a one hour delay!!!!!My first ICE to Hamburg was gone, so I could not make it for Text analysis 0_o..... yeah...but give yourselves that: My train was burning!!!!well I do not precisely know what was wrong with it- but the smoke was EXTREMLY thick and I thought I am gonna vomitt in a minute...we were standing in the middle of the Bavarian nowhere and I was considering calling a cab to Wuerzburg ( not because I wanted to make it to the 6 am Intercity Express but more or less coz I was SCARED!). Well the situation cleared and the train started moving again... Grandissimo! I had to wait in WUE for the ICE til Bremen and now I am back here...
You cannot imagine - but the guys are ALL asleep and its grey in Gottinga! And I am so darn tired! I really need a break....
Bisous
Xoxo

Surprise in El Sol

Okay I came back on Monday...was pretty weird that day- I mean everything. Than suddenly in the eve, Funda called me - telling me that Assal had broken her leg, and we need to visit her in the evening. Okay, first I was like : Oh well I am so tired and everything, but than eventually I agreed. Ulla called me- and Monsieur Seid got me the receiver- but he was kinda.... mad at me (and I had absolutely NO IDEA WHY!), we talked for nearly two hours (shall I mention, that we saw each others on Sunday?!Also on Saturday, Friday and Thursday...), than I took a shower and Funda called me again asking me where I was ..I really did not hear her calls earlier and had like 10 minutes to dry my hair, put some make up on and dress up..and I REALLY MADE IT..
Funda and Isy were waiting in fron of the National Theatre- they needed to go to the EL SOL, to check their timetables (they both work there)...we were chatting a bit and than arrived at ES.... and there was a decorated table and around it my friends!!!!!!!! I could not believe it!! That was THE surprise within!! I was so speechless! Words and everything failed me, I did think that we were under way to Assal WHO HAD A BROKEN LEG!!! and now she was sitting all grinning on the right side of the table... But what was actually on the table was magnificent- a red and white rose- italian colours, a book about football, a cake- with strawberries, green gelee and cream (italian colours again), a huge lollipop with a whistle (also the same colours), a card (red card :D ), and candles- on each was a letter- and they were all forming one word : HAPPY BIRTHDAY. That was so glorious! Amazing!!!! I got free drinks and the company was ace!!!! Love you girls!!!!
Well than it turned out, that Jana also invited Philipp (hehe), and he was supposed to tell Seid etc..well actually Philipp called Seid, telling him that he was out of town, and could not come to SONJAS PARTY...well Seid did not know anything about a party (neither did I of course), but he thought I was throwing that bash on my own- and did not invite him :). Guys are so funny :P
Yesterday we went eating together and he forced me to Saturn ( I hate that kinda shops since my Dad forced me to join him... bleee)... than we both learned again :P. Later Joerg and a friend from a different coperation came over ( I will slamm him today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joerg du bist faellig!!!!). I am the queen of playing on ppl's nerves- but he seems to be as good as me! I could hit him with a baseball bat! Damn! Of course he is coming over today... (Champions League final tonite!!!!!!!!!!).. we watched "Rambo" together... such a ... WONDERFUL and deep and moving masterpiece...never seen one like this before ;-) but it was fun anyways. Joerg and his friend (after mocking Seid and me every now and than) got lost soon after the movie and the rest of us (Robert and Calle joined us) played table-soccer til 1 am. Well than we went to bed..some alone and some not ;-)
THE END :P

Mom and Darek are here
Yesterday we (Seid, Marcel and me) went to Media Markt to buy a home cinema system (it took us HOURS ....MEN! but luckily I was rewarded- we went to Toys'r us as well :-P), than we had a BBQ a la maison... and watched il finale della Champions League ...there were so many ppl around-but suddenly i was of course Seid and me and American History X ;-).
Today we had - as always our lil difficulties with getting up- well I actually managed it (eventually...though being late AGAIN!!!), while le monsieur prefered to stay in bed (and afterwards he complained that he did not go... MEN).
After Italian Country Sciences I had to hurry, since my Mommy and Darek arrived !!!!!! I am more than over the moon to see them!!!
Now its time for me to go to BED!
Lupcka!



Labels:




0 komentar