It'a all about autumn..

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.24



...and I hate it! The only positive thing is, that I have someone to lean on!That is. Apart from that- enjoying my last free days. Dividing my time between my Love and Friends. Pretty difficult.
Yesterday I bought myself a Filofax, it is so gorgeous! I love it so much. Everyone should have one! Now the three of us (Funda, Assal and me) are running around with their filo's (annoying everyone). The best is, you can order some files online!
I tried to establish some order in my papers and documents yesterday and found some missing account papers. Now I can check, where all my money is ( I have a priori statement concerning that one- H&M for example?!). Anyways, you can read everything on that little papers- who sent you money, whom you sent money to etc. I asked my boyfriend to pay a few Euros into my account while I was in Poland. He did so. And when you do this in Germany, you have to write a purpose of your action. He did so as well . He actually wrote the following (and mind, everyone could read this in the bank ) : " Thank you for the unforgettable night".
Kill him. Kill him!!!!!!!
At least it was a few hundred Euros.....

I am gonna give him a welcome today, he won't forget ;-)
I am off now, before heading out today I am gonna relish some well-earned beauty-treatment!
Peace with you all,
Sonja






0 komentar