Flying Home For Now

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 23.37


The trip south on Magic Roundabout has been called off for now after the skipper pulled out, the boat will be moved to a mooring on Wednesday and I'll be flying home. I'm a bit disappointed but have been having lots of fun and doing really well up here. I've been racing with the Cairns yacht club, meeting all sorts of helpful and interesting people including the Commodore of the Cairns yacht club, Warner who intends to become the oldest person to sail non-stop, unassisted around the world and the states premier Anna Bligh. All the yacht club members and almost everyone from the marina have been really encouraging and full of great contacts.On Saturday Ricky, Martin (the crew I've been sharing the boat with) and I headed up a place in the hinterland ‘Yungaburra’ to a Folk Festival wicth was good fun.
Enough for now,
Jessica






0 komentar