Bollywood's Generation X remembers Michael Jackson

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.46


Majority of them have been known for their dance moves. And most of them have been inspired by the 'King of Pop'. Generation X remembers Michael Jackson as he takes a journey to the heavenly abode.

Hurman Baweja - "I can't believe he is no more. It's too much of a shock. I was looking forward to seeing him on stage in London in August. For me he will always be alive. I have seen him live on stage before, I hear him practically everyday either in my car or on my iPod. He is my dancing Guru whom I have watched and learnt from. He is a genius. Here is to a Legend. May his soul rest in peace! He will be missed!"

Celina Jaitly - "It's shocking. I was planning to go for his last concert to London. I have been a die hard fan and I still can't believe that he is gone."

Neha Dhupia - "I am sad beyond belief. It's the biggest loss ever for the world of music and entertainment. There will never be anyone else like him."

Eesha Koppikhar - "You created history with your music. I will always remember you as the 'King of Pop'. As rightly stated by all the news channels, 25th June will always be remembered as a black day in the world of music."

Mugdha Godse - "Words fail to express my feelings. I still can't believe the news."

Neil Nitin Mukesh - "The man who taught the world to dance has left us with his memories. It's a great loss!"

Mahie Gill - "His death is indeed an irreparable loss to the world of music."

Neetu Chandra - "Michael Jackson's demise is an end of an era. With him, a part of music is dead."

Linda Aresenio - "Dearest Michael Jackson, we are all definitely hit deeply that you left so soon. You have truly impacted and inspired our lives across the globe. You have built a bridge among family, friends and cultures though your music and dance. You are a legend among the greats. God bless you always and forever. We will always love and miss you."

Priyanka Kothari - "It's hard to believe that he is no more. I am feeling so depressed ever since I heard this sad news. Michael's music and dance will never die."

Payal Rohatgi - "I consider Michael's sad demise as a great loss to the music lovers like me. He was truly the 'king of pop' and dying at an age of 50 is very shocking. I hope his soul rests in peace. We shall always remember his blockbuster hit 'Thriller'!"

Madhavan - "Oh God, it's hard to believe. It's the end of an era; beginning of immortality!"

Sanjay Suri - "It's sad to know that the 'King of Pop' is no more. He is the man who started it all. He ruled the 80s and the 90s and raised the bar through his great LIVE shows, amazing pop music and videos. It's sad to know that the world's greatest entertainer is no more. He surely will be missed."

Udita Goswami - "May his soul rest in peace. He wasn't the icon he used to be anymore after all the mess he got into. He was still trying to get out of it though. Maybe this was the time. His music will always be missed. And yes, there won't be another Michael Jackson ever!"

Chitrangda Singh - "I am surprisingly much more affected than I thought I could be by the demise of a star. I am crying in my heart. It's all the memories he has given us. He was a rare genius. Wish we could save him!"

Adhyayan Suman - "The 'King of Pop' is no more but nobody will ever be able to replace Michael Jackson. He was the best. May his soul rest in peace!"


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket