Papertake Weekly - Sketch challenge!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.00



Hi everyone! We made it through another Monday! And that means it's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly. This week is sketch week, and I LOVE  Dawny's sketches! We're sponsored this week by the fabulous Simon Says Stamp



For my card today, I used this adorable birthday monkey from Dustin Pike. I love his images! They're so fun and whimsical! He's colored with Copic markers Sorry I didn't write down the colors this time.  I cut his out with circle Nesties and petite scalloped Nesties. The papers are from Nitwit Collections Going Bananas and cardstock is Bazzill. Buttons are from my stash and they're threaded with embroidery floss. And of course the ribbon is May Arts green silk from Stamp and Create.

Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to see what my design team sisters cooked up for your viewing pleasure. Then we'd really love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us. Who knows...you might get lucky and win a fabulous prize from Simon Says Stamp! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket