A day with BFF, Iris. =]

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.36


Hello peoples,

I feel so good right now!
although i'm so TIRED right now,
but,

well,
I have a great day with my BFF, Iris :]
thank you for coming to Gold Coast accompany me to shopping :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning I went to my uni as usual for the class @ 8~9.30am
but then ,
something happened at 8.15am ...

GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY @ G03_THEATRE 2 OUT OF ELECTRICITY.

WOW.
we wait until around 8.45am,
the electricity still didn't recover -.- ...

Then the lecture just let us GO HOME.

WOOHOO.

This is the freaking first time for me to skip class with a very FORMAL REASON.
lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that,
I went to Helensvale train station to wait Iris come from Brisbane :]
soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY when meet her :D!!!

We went to Harbour Town for the first stop ;)

after that,

We went to Surfers Paradise for our last stop :]



-Bought 3 tops (2 for myself, 1 for my sister :]) , 1 bottom and 1 scarf :]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to do my Financial Accounting Homework (:

tomorrow got 1 tute and 1 lecture,
both Financial Accounting.


(:






0 komentar
Photobucket