Herpetophobia

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 01.00


I'm suffering with Herpetophobia since when I'm small.


Herpetophobia is a kind of specific phobia which consists of fear or aversion to reptiles, commonly lizards and snakes, and similar vertebrates as amphibians. (according to Wikipedia)

I'm in a very serious case,

Whenever I saw all those reptiles, amphibians.

I starting,

-Excessive sweating
-Breathlessness
-Nausea
-Dry mouth
-Heart palpitations
-Inability speak or think clearly
-Fear or dying
-Anxiety

I will even becoming mad or losing control, cry ...
afterwards,
I will feel dizziness and headache.

There's nothing can help me to stop this herpetophobia!

I'm seriously suffering from it.


-I feel dizzy and headache now ...

I can't continue anymore.








0 komentar
Photobucket