Hey There Chickies

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 07.00



Happy BBTB2 Monday.   The challenge cut at Bitten by the Bug 2 this week is the Chick from the Easter 2010 cartridge.  I really love this cartridge!  The cuts are traditional Easter images - bunnies, chicks, eggs, bows. lambs, basket, etc.  If you do not own this cartridge, I highly suggest you try to find it.


Cut the challenge chickie in three different sizes and three colors/prints and created a welded shadow using Design Studio.  Using in pop dots I layered the chickies on the front of a circular card.   

The card itself was created using George and Basic Shapes and Easter 2010 cartridges.  The base card is two welded circles.  The circle is topped with the white textured cardstock doily cut from Easter 2010 and two Easter print circles from George. 


I cut the base card with pink orange peel textured cardstock.  For the time being the I left the inside of the card empty.


I finished the front of the card with flowers, orange Stickles, gemstones, and a script Happy Easter stamp.


Be sure to go to the BBTB2 site and check out all of the design team projects!


Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket