Papertake Weekly - Sketch Week

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.00



Hi everyone! I'm soooo excited cause we're actually getting some spring weather instead of blizzards! LOL! It was sunny all day yesterday and in the 50's, and then we're supposed to be in the high 70's by Friday! It might rain next weekend, but I don't care! It's still not going to be yucky snow! LOL! Moving on from the weathr report, it's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly!! We get to play with one of Dawny's fabulous sketches, and we are sponsored this week by the wonderful Simon Says Stamp!



 For my card,  I used one of Peggy's cute Easter Cutouts from Peggy Loves Vintage. It's so very easy to make cards using her images! You just print one out, mat it, and attach it to your card! I think I've said it before, about the only way it's going to get any easier is to walk into a store and buy a card! Be sure and visit Peggy's blog and become a follower! She loves to give away free images!!


Cardstock is Bazzill, DP is from Nitwit Collections, flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is May Arts 100% silk from Stamp and Create. I added machine stitching and popped up each individual panel. Sorry I didn't get a pic of the dimension this time.  Please be sure and visit Papertake Weekly to see the rest of my talented teamies creations. Then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!
hugs!


Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket