Papertake Weekly - Trio-Tastic

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.00



Happy Tuesday everyone! It's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly, and this week the challenge it Trio-Tastic. Dawny is asking that you use three of something on your card/project ie shapes, papers, flowers, whatever you want.  We are sponsored this week by The Ribbon Girl!  I used three colors (red, white, black) and two clusters of three flowers each.  For my card, I used one of the new Magnolia images from the brand new Butterfly Dreams collection. She's be available soon at  Magnolia-licious !  Be sure to check out this adorable collection as there are some that are available for purchase right now!


She's so cute and so versatile as you can have her looking at whatever you want! I chose to have her looking at the adorable Magnolia ladybug image. Unfortunately I don't see it in stock right now either, but if you're interested, please contact Diana.  The images are colored with Copic markers. Cardstock is Bazzill and the PP are one of the first digital papers I ever got. Since it was my first, it was before I was smart enough to save them under the name of the company I got it from. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is just printed from my computer.


Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out the fabulous creations by the rest of the design team. And then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket