Shazam!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 15.22


A little bird told me…

Another day, another joke.

Regular reader and commenter Cheradenine Zakalwe translated this one from the French, and explains its origins:

Josaine Plateret, a candidate for Sarkozy’s ruling UMP party in France, has just been suspended from the party for posting “racist” jokes on her Facebook page, among which is this gem.

When you get to the punch line, you’ll probably say, “Wait a minute, Baron! This isn’t a joke — it’s just a somewhat fanciful depiction of the reality of 21st-century Europe!”

And indeed it is. But if we can’t laugh at all the absurdity around us, what is there left?

One day, by chance, an Arab comes across an angel. The angel invites him to make four wishes and promises to grant them immediately.

The Arab thinks for a while then says, “I wish I had blue eyes”.

Shazam! He has blue eyes!

The angel asks for his second wish. The Arab thinks for a moment then says, “I wish I had blonde hair”.

Shazam! The Arab has blonde hair.

The angel invites him to make his third wish. The Arab replies, “I wish I was a Swede and had a Swedish passport!”

Shazam! He is now a Swede with a Swedish passport!

The angel asks for his fourth and last wish. The Arab thinks carefully then replies…

“I wish I didn’t have to work, and I could get loads of money without doing a stroke of work!”

Shazam! Transformed back into an Arab again, with brown eyes, dark skin and curly hair.

But in his pockets he finds a benefits book, a social security card, a free bus pass, a family credit pack, and a housing benefit form!






0 komentar
Photobucket