Between- I have finally Internet!!!!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 09.11


Come mai???

Come mai means as much as why- you can also say perche - naturally. Why I am asking come mai?
Because I really have to.
Yesterday I came back from Uni after a short stip at Assal's (we cooked together and than had a soap-opera block..OH MY!), and went over to my Norsk Stuff ( "Apelsinpiken" by Jostein Gaarder), when someone knocked on my door. I was more than delighted to see my hunk being already back! I was more than sure, he'd gonna be back on Tuesday. We went downstairs into the kitchen, and talked a bit (he was still asking me about the Chippendales haha... I told him on Friday that I had been invited to their show for the last weekend hehe).We had a strawberry fight (I still have some on my skin! Hrrrr) Well than after I finished my chapter and he made some food ( he is nearly as bad as me!), I came up with the idea to go for a walk (it was 11 p.m). After ten minutes we were on our way through the old fortress of Gottinga. It was so darn dark- I was scared as hell- our way loaded with fizzy-dizzy mosquitoes. I think he was at least three times very close to kill me for my brill idea ;). Anyways we met even some friends of him (in front of my old Orientation School) and than came back (just in time be4 yet another thunderstorm). Than we joined some of the guys on the terrace. And this time I did not hear a single word about me going out with R. (meaning that I should....)... Even Para's best buddy was present ( I like this guy so much, he is one of the only really normal ones here as it seems!). Than at around 2 a.m (finally! After Paul and Her made their ways home) we (R. plus the two of us) went into the kitchen , where we sat for a while (and my mood got worse and worse)...and than suddenly Graf had the idea to sleep in the kitchen- and switched the lights off. Sometimes I really doubt he is older than me ;). Well after a few minutes ( R. annoying me immensely- he told Para what he did the day before yesterday- when he stormed into my room in the even, even though I asked him to stay out since I had to put something on- and he totally ignored it!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily my hunk was holding my hand, so I had no chance to hit R. for this comment!), R. went into his room...and the two of us followed suit- mais un autre lit...naturally ;)
Well we overslept so badly- I missed Norsk (so my fierce reading was totally pointless..or not..not really)... I missed also the next lectures. Luckily I am in for Italian Literature. At least something. He also missed his first two ones. While laying in bed we listened to Ndr24 ( You can get addicted to it easily- it's the same scheme like with CNN), and they said in the Sport's Section... that Fabio Cannavaro- il capitane- il eroe dalla nostra squadra azzura- got INJURED AND WON't GO TO THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!! I would have felt better if somebody hit me hard on my head. .... una notizia funesta.... COME MAI?! Come mai FABIO????!!!!!!!!!!! E il nostro capitane! Than after somebody knocked at the door ( pff!) we got finally up (it takes twice as long when it comes to me) and I discovered a Serbian booklet about Islam, so I started reading (typical..) that when he suddenly went on the balcony and said some prayer. I never saw him doing that before so I was really surprised. Well than he told me, that he just got the news, that his uncle died :( . It was around ten something, and I asked myself for the second time this day (already) Come mai?!
Well, I gotta get ready- Literature at two, and I need to take a shower ( I look like a total mess)...
A tres bientot!
Moi!

Obama gegen die Republikaner?!

Finally?? Yes? Is Mrs. Clinton finally pulling back?! She asked her most important sponsors to come around to NY, for a imperative speach, she is gonna hold this evening ( do they broadcast that on NDR24?! I hope so!).
Now I am really off!
A Bientot
xxx


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket