Today is the big day !!! Finally! It's always so hard to wait for yet another footie-highlight (two years- WCH or ECH). But finally today it starts! Czech plays against Switzerland for starters. It is a pity Nedved retired ;( . Luckily we still have Baros!

Yesterday the guys had some gathering here, where they had to wear tuxedos. Every guy looks good in one, but some...irresistable! I was talking on the phone with Caroli, when he passed me. For one second the world was the sun was spinning around the earth. Really!
Than after I finished talking to Caroli on the phone, I went upstairs to have a shower and put on some different clothes. Some minutes later - after meeting my hunk - we were on our way to his hometown ;). There is nothing better than being spontaneous. It was so great there! It felt like being home again. His house looks so much like the one of my Dad and has something of my aunt's and Mommy's. We visited Alex (who also lives in the same town, he is such a cool bloke!) and than watched - back at his'- Simpsons ;) and went sleeping. Believe it or not- we woke up for the first time a few minutes after 4 am :o. Than after five and than at seven something. And got up. Since we hooked up, unbeliavable things are happening ! nooo MIRACLES!!!
Anyways, he got a call in the morning from J. that some people in the corporation think, that he's not sticking to them, disobeying notoriously and doing what he wants. Well it sounds(ed) to me- as though some have something against it, that he has his own will. This is indeed something.... negative...
Anyways, today's the first game, and I am not sure where I am gonna watch it?!
Too many possibilities...far too many....






0 komentar
Photobucket