Effing shit (mostly used title by moi.....)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.44






Allrighty, I have no idea where to start- it's been indeed a longer time ;). It's Sunday- the next game starts in
approx.one hour, and I have no nerves to go out for Public Viewing. Ulla just left today (after no sleep at all, coz we went out ..). Yesterday was pretty cool- we meet up with Assal and her friend, Anna and went to El Sol, where we got Cocktails for as good as for free (plus extra liquor- I had Zombies... !).Than we went to Savoy, definately the best club here in town- I thought so til yesterday. They played house almost all the time. I was so pissed. Saw Kai and his buddies (who are accidentally also in some corporation), and we greeted each others as though we hadn't seen for ages :). He told me that my hunk left the feast after a short time and disappeared, which was very odd for me. Since I was a bit...tipsy I thought it was very wise to call him (it was after 3 am). Than I noticed a missed call from him on my display :/ . He already had his cell switched off at this late/ early /regular hour, so all I could do was being once mad with him and than with myself! When we came back home I went into his room, where his radio was still on- but he - he was nowhere to be seen. OMG! Luckily I wasn't that drunk, coz I would have done something really stupid! I went upstairs to Ulla than. I was calling him names, which was pretty unfair and mean. But I couldn't help myself.

As said before- Ulla went back home, and now I feel like being left outside alone! Even though I could go and join the girls or the guys downstairs. I feel like doing nothing and just go to bed and work on my bad mood. Just called him, and he told me that he went home, coz his parents came back from Serbia. Okay, tomorrow I am gonna say- he was absolutely right to do so, I would have acted exactly the same way. But since today I am
more or less very pissed and stopped thinking reasonable- I did not say no more. Just asked him, when he's gonna come back and ended the call. He drives me mad. And he makes me smoking cigarettes (nonsense, I know..coz he is the one, who hides my cigarettes and tells me to give it up...).

The last week was really odd and tough. I had this fucked up presentation on Thursday and - well it did not go wrong- but I was so angry afterwards. Yeah of course I am mostly to blame, since I started too late (on Thursday.... ). Anyways- for me the only positive feedback was one : it's over. Our tutor talked for another hour, and we could not start in time, so we had to shorten it, which was pretty shitty, since I could not talk about the run of the events- which
was essential for the whole presentation and the topic itself. What a retarded b....
Anyways, we went to Nautilus (bar- very close to my place), whose owner is accidentally Polish, to watch the game Pologne versus Austria. Everything was pretty great for 92 minutes. But than Austria got a penalty, and imagine- we were like 70 Polish ppl- it felt as though somebody had slammed you! Rough! Totally rough! One day later we went to El Sol, to join Funda and Assal- and all our Italian Professors and tutors (!!!! if only somebody had told me that earlier!!!!)- and all we could do was a thin draw with Romania (and we were lucky, since Buffon managed to hold a penalty- you are so golden Gigi!!!!).
Apart from that we had a lot of fun with Ulla- I just gotta see her- or hear her voice to have one whole day of laughter! We went shopping on Saturday- I spent so much money on lingerie, I am realy done! But it's so pretty ;).
Anyways, I gotta get myself together I guess- the next gameS are due to start (two at once- that hurts!). I still haven't missed a single match- so I am keeping to myself- incredible- since 1998- I haven't left out a single Championship game! I love footie!

A bientot
-
and this is for Mister Z. : Merci beaucoup France hi hi hi ;P


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket