"Hi Mom, Obama won!"- Kanye West

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.48


Long time no see. I feel ashamed again. I assume though it is due to the fact, that I do have the impression, my English is- to the contrary what I have been thinking - bad. Since I am frequenting translation and various other courses held in this wonderful language, I cannot stop wondering about what fool I have been! Especially in translation I do see more and more, that there is still so much I do not know about the English language. Have to work that up I guess?!

Anyways, November has finally arrived (and everyone knows I am not fond of this month!). I must admitt however, that it ain't THIS bad this year, and I even know why ;-P. Today is our house warming party, and I have lost control of whom I invited and whom not. I am the walking chaos, literally!
The best is- even friends, who are currently out of town (Erasmus in Italy or some studies in other German cities) are coming over! This is so ace! Even though I am over the moon because of this fact, someone important is missing, which hurts immensly! My boyfriend had to rush off with his corporation somewhere in Eastern Germany. It is a pity, since a friend of both of us is here, and they can't possibly meet. A pity. Really!!!

Apart from that, every-day business. University, Seid and life. I am more than a happy girl, even though I share the both worries as the majority of us.
I guess this is how it should be!

Of course I can't help but yell out my joy about Obama's victory. I already had hard times in defending my choice. But as I wrote, I fully supported and still do him!

My Sis got married in Octobre in Marocco. From me, one more congrat! I am happy for the both of you! And wish you all the best on your long, long way of a happily married life!

Okay I am getting ready, need some beauty treatment.
Loads of juicy kisses!

P.S - One of my favourite songs by the always incredible KILLERS. Enjoy!







0 komentar