Busy Weekend

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.04


I had a busy weekend. I attended a swarm/crop with my local scrapping friends. I found most Saturday to be very frustrating. The highlights included making a 12x12 "Happy Thanksgiving" page to display on an easel outside my boss's office, and scrapping some pages in the evening. The majority of the day, however, was one long exercise in frustration. I was attemping to work on the BBTB challenge using a tree from SYI in a Christmas theme. After many, many hours of work, I really did not like my card. I debating skipping this challenge, and ultimately I wish I had skipped.

So back to Saturday - I did scrap several pages that I liked and I will post photos of those later this evening. Sunday was better only in that I had no challenge to create and could just scrap. I have a lot of photos to scrap.... We did take a group photo as we had entered the group on the Swarm drawing at Cricut.com. It would be amazing if we actually win.....

I just realized how far behind I really am in my scrapping! I am trying to keep books for each of my children and a family book current. I decided to make my Christmas cards this year, though I am nearly done with all of those. And I also have four Christmas gift projects started. One of them is far, far behind - sorry Mom. One will be easy to finish. And the last two... well, they will require hours and hours of work. I really am going to have to dig into those two projects in order to have them under the tree from Santa-mom. I would go into more detail but a certain "girl child" of mine will occasionally check out my blog and I do not want to tip her off. But I do think she and her older brother will like these projects A LOT.

Well, I will try try to remember to add the photos later this evening.....


Labels: ,




0 komentar