Akshay will not be at any more IPL matches

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.13


Akshay Kumar, who vowed not to be a part of any Indian Premier League (IPL) game in South Africa, was recently seen at a match with friend Preity Zinta. The actor says he went to Cape Town just to cheer for the Delhi Daredevils.

Akshay was seen at the IPL match between Delhi Daredevils and Preity Zinta-owned Kings XI Punjab last Sunday (April 19). Earlier, he had refused to be a part of the match even though pals Preity Zinta and Shilpa Shetty own two teams in the IPL.

"I had no intentions of going. But the Delhi Daredevils did it. Although this year I'm no longer professionally or financially associated with the team I had to go for their sake to the IPL match on Sunday. There I met up with my buddy Preity Zinta and naturally the cameras went berserk. So what if her team was playing against the Delhi Daredevils? Off the field we're still the best of friends. But that's it. I won't be attending any of the other matches," Akshay said.

Akshay is now in Singapore to resume the shooting of Priyadarshan's "Dan Dana Dan".

"First it was Preity's darshan, now I go for Priyadarshan," he said.

"Somehow I've always had one Darshan or the other in my life," he quipped about the contribution of Suneel and Dharmesh Darshan and Priyadarshan to his career.


Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket