Came back from Uni a few moments ago. All I can say is, that I am totally exhausted. On the other hand I am very proud of myself, since I haven't skipped a single class / course today! As for me, this is definately the first step to sit - successfully- all these summer's exams! Luckily I am the type of person, who usually remembers the things, a lecturer / teacher spoke about during term. Before the exams it's all about revising and building bridges between the essential stuff you remember, so there exists a connection. All in all I am glad, even though I could immediately fall asleep. I would like to go running, but I am just too tired. Classes are also begining to become more and more interesting. I was lucky to get a topic that craves me (kind of) in Italian History for my presentation. I will be talking about Fascism, which is the best one I could have picked! There is more literature on it, than on any other History -related topic, when it comes to the Belpaese! Good one! Also picked the two Sonnets, I am gonna write about (this will end in a catastrophe, I am absolutely no expert in interpreting that shizz!), I am catching up with Literature and English. I am only slightly worried about my lack of motivation when it comes to mio italiano. Must be the teacher / class?! Any ideas? There always are some! I
t's Champions League tonight, and I am not even wasting any thought on going downstairs to watch it. Bummer!
It's already the Semi's!
Time for diet coke, Tracy Chapman, my books - studying in bed con il mio ragazzo <3.
Xoxo






0 komentar
Photobucket