Hello!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.03


Hello everybody,

it's been a long time that I never renew my blog!

I am SORRY!

well,
I've been back to Malaysia for 4 months since last year 2010, October 18.
There's alot of things happened in this 4 months.
sad things, bad things, happy things, and everything.

Grandma leave us since 15.January.2011
I've been back to Gold Coast since 12.February.2011
Uni started since 28.February.2011

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is 5th of March.

I'm still in dilemma about text book.
I don't know want to buy or not -.-"
It is so FREAKING expensive :(:(:(

but,
what to do?
library only can borrow the old edition :/
somemore,
mid-semester exam held on 16.April.2011

anyway,
I think I'm going to buy all 3 text book next monday.
financial accounting, business law and corporate finance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well,
I just finished change my bed sheet and the other's room bedsheet.
I've done vacuum the whole house.

I'm a good girl that will clean the whole house and do all the house work! -.-

LOL!








0 komentar
Photobucket