Information and Cricut Craft Room Tip

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 09.38



Hello everyone.  I was down with a bit of a tummy bug yesterday so I am behind on my weekly schedule - both crafting and around the house.  I had planned to be finished in my recovering project, but alas after breaking three sewing machine needles (and I only had three left!) I must go to sewing store before I can share my recovered footstool.

I also will have to finish my video before  I can share the technique used to create those awesome Cuttlebug Quill Flowers.  Do you see a pattern here?  Yes, my week is full of unfinished....

The one thing I did mange to finish, just before the tummy thing hit, was this new floral arrangement for my coffee table.  I LOVED the flowers that my husband gave me for my birthday.  And I loved them sitting on this table.  They made me realize that the table needed both color and a taller element.  So, with all of the flowers on 50% off sale at Hobby Lobby, I made my choices and my purchases.  I thought the arrangement came out nicely and added a pop of color to the area.


Now for the real reason for this post.  I read a wonderful tutorial on converting your Design Studio .Cut files into .ccr files to use in the Cricut Craft Room.  The Craft Room will not support .cut files, only .gypsy files and .ccr files.  While I was visiting Karen Adamczyk's blog, Scrapper Creations, I read her tutorial on converting your Design Studio library into gypsy files. 

I have both .cut files and .gypsy files on my computer, and have moved back and forth between my Gypsy and my Design Studio.  And while I am not sure that I will convert everything, Karen makes a great point when sharing her calendar cut files.  I too have calendar cut files and would hate to have to recreate those.  Soooo, I will be converting some of my files.  My Design Studio llibrary is far too large to covert everything in one sitting - but perhaps I could start with favorites. 

Of course now I am questioning whether I should put the time into converting all of the cut files on my side bar into .gypsy files.  Yikes.  So much time involved. 


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket