MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Andrea Sturmey

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.01



I have 10 GCSE’s and continued my education at college where I pursued courses covering Fashion & Clothing, Handbag design, Business in French and Pattern Cutting. I would like to study at London College of Fashion to expand my knowledge and move a step closer of becoming an entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I have been involved in many charity events in various ways including skydiving 13,000ft for The Variety Club, Children's charity. Fundraising is a passion of mine especially for children's charities. To give or do anything I can for those less fortunate is a pleasure and I hope to continue this throughout my life. During the last few years I have expanded my love of dancing by participating in a variety of dance groups ranging from Cheerleading and Freestyle to Ballroom and Latin American. The latter two, I am particularly proud of because my training helped me reach a professional standard. I am very ambitious and there are many things I’d like to achieve in my lifetime. Ultimately I strive to be happy and content. I am extremely honored to have been accepted into such a prestigious competition and I just hope that I can progress further and possibly get to represent my country. That really would be something I’d be proud of and remember for the rest of my life.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket